Bed Bugs Best Treatment – The bad news is “you have bed bugs!” Now the goal is to learn all you never wanted to know about these insects to determine the bed bugs best treatment options. Getting rid of these critters does not have to be difficult. Selecting the best bed bug treatment company can simplify the process.
Pest & Termite Control Phoenix Exterminators provides treatment for bed bugs services throughout Metropolitan Phoenix Arizona. Our services are safe, effective and affordable. We provide free inspection and evaluation services. Family owned and locally operated we are experts at treatment for bed bugs eradication.
If you have, or suspect bed bugs, call us today. The sooner you call the sooner we can get you on the road to living in a pest free home.
If you are considering bed bugs best treatment services, let us help. To assist we have listed 10 Tips about best treatment for bed bugs you need to know.
- Are they really bed bugs? – Ticks and Carpet Beetles are often mistaken for bed bugs. We often discover the problem pest is something other than bed bugs. Even more interesting is the customer has received treatment proposals for the wrong pest(s).
- Determine the source – Knowing where the insects came from is critical to provide long term relief and prevent re-infestation.
- Encase…Encase…Encase – Mattress box springs provide excellent nesting opportunities. Encasing, or sealing will help control population and improve treatment success.
- Heat is your friend – Removing bed linen daily and running through a +25 minute cycle kills these insects DEAD. Hand held blower dryers are a great tool for flushing these critters from hidden areas.
- Operation Remove Clutter – Bed bugs prefer to nest in and around areas that people sleep. Having clutter in these areas make for ideal nesting. Removing clutter prior to service improves treatment success.
- Select the best treatment for bed bugs – Treating every infestation the same is a recipe for disaster.
- Prepare and prep – Without proper preparation even the best treatment can fail.
- Follow up inspections – Experienced exterminators know follow up inspections within 2-3 weeks of the initial treatment are critical to achieving long term protection.
- Consider monthly service – Monthly service provides peace of mind and a great way to protect against re-infestation.
- Get proactive – Overnight travel and entertaining guests are the top two ways to get bed bugs. Take precautions and minimize the risk(s).
Dealing with a bed bug infestation is enough to drive even the sanest person to the edge. The loss of sleep and disruption to your life style takes a toll. We understand. Our treatment for bed bugs services are designed to provide immediate relief and get you back on the road to sleeping in a pest free environment.